Sunday, February 3, 2013

This Crazy Cat Has Lost Her Sass

So, I'm stressed out as balls right now. So what do I do? Write a shitty blog. I'm becoming way too professionally inclined in real life to be sassy anymore, but I need to get away from my hum-drum-concerned-about-the-future life. I just need to be me. 

Damn college sucks sometimes. Sure the movies make it seem like all fun and games, but when do those kids go to class? I've been so busy watching Netflix I didn't even realize the Super Bowl was on today till this afternoon. What am I doing with my life?

I'm glad I at least watched the halftime show. You go Beyonce! I want a degree in Beyonce. Screw this COMM major shit.

BAMM!! I like sound effects. 

I'm going to go stress eat and study now.

SASSY CAT (The Cat That's Back)

No comments:

Post a Comment