Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Dorm Room is Haunted

There once was a Sassy Cat that lived in a dorm room, that may or may not have been haunted. Here is my story. 
Hannah is a boss.


My first encounter with the paranormal entity that may or may not exist was when I was sleeping. I was awaken by some strange noises come from my heater that may or may not have sounded like a woman talking. I may have been half asleep when I heard these eerie noises, that most likely didn't wake up my roommate because she sleeps like a rock, but it quite distinctly sounded like someone talking. It was weird.


Next, I was changing in the dark and I felt someone walk behind me. I was confused since I though my roommate was sleeping. So I get out my phone and shine the light everywhere. I creepily shined it in at my roommates bed to make sure she was sleeping. She was.


Another point to be made is that my residence hall is supposedly haunted by a ghost who takes down posters. It really isn't unusual for posters to fall down on occasion, but sometimes posters fall down in sketchy ways.


First off, on move in day we had about 5 things fall of the wall at the same time, whoosh. Secondly, I have 4 posters of cats. They came rolled up in the mail so they don't always lay completely flat and pop up at the bottom. It's a pet peeve of mine when this happen and I always have to stick them back. Interestingly, there have been a view times that all the posters will roll up in a row and every time I stick one back another rolls up again. It's like someone is screwing with me. I usually give up after doing this for five minutes or so. Furthermore, I have a large Gandhi poster that only falls down in the morning. It's like my alarm goes off. I lay back down. Poster falls down. There have been a few times that I've tried to put it back up right away and it just won't stick. After going to class and coming back it will usually stick again.


Then there was this dream I had that there was a ghost in my room trying to kill me. Her name was "Mona". 


A week later I'm sitting in my room alone reading my Cosmo. There's this valentine's day balloon in my room that decides to pop on its own. POP! I just sat there and stared at it for a while, then I fled to the floor below mine where my friends consoled me.


It's taken me a while to write this blog. Sorry friends, I started it 3 weeks ago, but I'm busy with college stuff. 


Bye, 
Sassy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment